Ladies, look. I tried to write you a blog post that’s all nice and sweet about how Spirit may send you messages about love in your life.
I really wanted to write it and I really meant it. Every word.
Spirit DOES communicate with you constantly about lots of things in your life, including your love life or all the other ways in which you might experience love (friends, nature, pets, new romance, an old flame rekindling, your spouse of 25 years — all that stuff).
But it just wasn’t working. The post, I mean. It wasn’t getting through what I wanted to get through.
So, I’m changing it up and getting real with you.
A Little Side-trip…
See, one of the messages that I’ve gotten continually since the beginning of the year is to be myself.
It first came in the form of a greeting card I saw that said “Be who you are, not who the world wants you to be.”
A day later, I was in a class and asked a question. The answer was ‘be yourself. In being yourself, you’ll be truly unique.’
Then, I kid you not, in the next 2 days, I happened across 3 different, completely unrelated blog posts (that I normally would never have read) that all had the same message for their readers: be yourself.
I know how to receive a message. I recognize when Spirit is speaking to me, answering my questions, and sending me guidance.
So, I’m listening.
The authentic me isn’t all nicey-nicey. (Don’t get me wrong, I’m a nice person — helpful and loving and all that, but..)
I’m a provocateur. I’m a devil’s advocate. I’m a challenger. I will poke you to get you moving. I defend the underdog and then empower the underdog to get her out of her comfort zone to stand up for what she believes in so she stops being the underdog. I help women open up to the freedom of life they so desire.
So, I want to challenge you a little bit with the new version of this post about getting messages of love in your life!
Back to the Fire of Desire
What do you do when you want something? Do you go after it? Or do you just secretly wish for it and wonder why you can’t have it?
Secretly wishing for something without doing anything to get it is pointless. In fact, it’s harmful.
It’s sending out ‘lack’ energy, victim energy, and fear energy into the Universe so that you attract more those same things back. Those energies don’t help you get ahead, my dear.
If you want something, you need to make a plan and take steps to go after it. You also need to set your energy into ‘attraction’ mode so that the Universe sends you back whatever it is you want.
And you need to rely on your intuition to guide you to the right actions to take.
When your intuition is strong and your trust for it is deep, then you will be less likely to sway or veer from your path. You’ll be less influenced by the outside world whose opinions and input may or may not be in alignment with your mission.
And you’ll be stronger. You’ll have direct access to a powerful inner knowing that will never, ever steer you wrong.
So, that’s your first job: strengthen your intuition to be rock-solid as the roots of an old oak tree.
What Does This Have to do With the Fire of Desire?
This Valentine’s Day (and every day) I want you to KNOW, without a doubt, that you are loved.
In fact, I want love to play a huge role in your life.
Love is the highest vibration there is and it will help you attract whatever it is you want to manifest in your life.
Love is THE key (in many ways) to living a full life. So, I want your heart to be bursting with love in all ways, but since it’s Valentine’s Day, let’s first focus on your relationship love.
If you are already in love, there are ways to spark more passion and romance to your relationship.
There are things you can do to get your mate to pay more attention to you or to deepen your love together.
There may be things you need to understand about your mate, your mate needs to understand about you, or things you need in order to feel fulfilled in life.
If you’re looking for love — maybe you want to attract your Soul mate, or you’re dating someone and you want to know if it has the potential for being long-term — then there are questions you can ask:
- How do I attract my Soul mate?
- What’s blocking me from finding my Soul mate?
- What kind of potential does my current relationship have?
- What do I need to do to nurture my relationship?
- How do I take my friendship with _________ to a deeper level?
- What’s important to ____________ in a relationship?
- What will help us communicate better?
- What do I need to clear or heal in order to offer my best self in a relationship?
Like I said, the best answers to these issues and questions above will come from YOU — your intuition.
The problem is, though, so many people don’t know how to access their inner wisdom because they don’t know what their intuition sounds or feels like, and that’s where I can help.
Introducing The Fire of Desire Reading.
Your first thought might be that it’s completely contradictory for me to offer you a reading when I just finished telling you that the answers lie within you and you need to access them through your own intuition.
That’s because you’ve never had a reading with me before.
I’m not like most readers. I don’t pull your cards and spew out definitive information at you like I’m reading facts out of a scientific text book.
I also don’t make predictions about what will happen and when. That takes away your control, your ownership, in your own life, and it’s just not my style.
I’m all about empowering you.
In my readings, I make you work as much as me. Here’s what a reading with me is like:
- You pull your own cards — yes, even on a Skype reading. I’ll help us get connected, grounded, and centered, then I’ll teach you how to feel into the cards that have your specific message. Trusting your intuition starts right here.
- We work together on Skype video. I want us to see each other and I want you to see your cards. I want our energies to be able to interact so that I can get the information you need in that moment.
- I’ll translate the cards you pull into your unique message. But, sometimes I’m not hitting a piece of information on the head and I’m drawn to ask you what you think a card means. I help you tap into and trust your intuition for this particular part of the message. When this happens, it always, ALWAYS makes the reading a thousand times better because deep down, you kinda know what it means, and then I can easily elaborate on your information to take the message deeper. We make a good team — I promise!
- You always get homework. What I read best is the energy that’s playing out in your life at the time of the reading (regarding whatever we’re asking for information about). Based on the energy, I’ll give you assignments to strengthen that energy (if it’s good stuff), or help you move beyond it (if it’s not-so-good stuff). You will grow because of your reading (if you do your homework).
- You get extras at no charge: a video recording of your reading, images of your cards, a worksheet to take notes, and a fun, personalized hour with me. I almost always follow up with an email a week later because I develop relationships with my clients and I care about your life!
You deserve a rich, exquisite life full of love and fulfillment, and with the right support, there are steps you can take to get it.
Step one: Align your “attraction” energy with your desires, increase your love power, and jump-start your intuition in one leap with a Fire of Desire Reading.
We’ll get together on Skype and read your cards. You’ll get a little magic started in your life by unlocking your intuition while we talk with Spirit about your love life — and we’ll have a whole lot of fun in the process!
I really want you to experience how powerful you can be when you are working in complete alignment with your intuition.
So, if you purchase your Fire of Desire Reading by the end of Valentine’s Day 2016, I’ll help you get to know your intuition even more by giving you my free eCourse: Manifesting Magic: Learn to Speak the Language of the Universe (So That It Answers You Back). That’s a $47 value for free.
Everything you want to be, do, have, or create can be linked to your intuition — the answers it’ll give you, the healing it generates, and the guidance it provides.
Start learning how to access it now. It’ll change your life.
Schedule your Fire of Desire Reading here.
p.s. Funny story — I wrote the original Valentine’s Day blog post called Love From Above. When I wanted to offer you a reading service, it just wasn’t working for me. The energy felt all wrong and I could NOT figure it out. So, what did I do? I closed my eyes, got settled, and called in my Spirit Team (my team of spirit guides, angels, and power animals).
We sat around a camp fire and I asked them for help naming the reading. That’s when it hit me. I got a whole download of information from the name Fire of Desire to clarity around my purpose and how to authentically be me.
Some of the information I got from this short session, I’ve been trying to figure out for a long time. When I called in my spiritual council and tuned into their messages, I got it in minutes. And my intuition told me it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for.
THAT’S how powerful and important your intuition is. If you want to activate it, schedule your Fire of Desire Reading. It’s one of the best ways I have found to start teaching you how to use — and trust — your intuition to answer your own questions, heal your own issues, and receive the guidance you need.